- Positive Behavior Supports CED WVU
provides strategies to address challenging behaviors for West Virginia residents with an intellectual/developmental disability, traumatic brain injury, and/or a serious emotional disturbance.
- WV Department of Education Positive Behavior Intervention Support Resources
positive behavior intervention services for in the school setting.
Resource for supports for West Virginians that are accessible online and within communities.
- Positive Behavior Support Program
The Positive Behavior Support (PBS) Program helps families address challenging behavior and helps increase quality of life
- Kids Mental Health Information Portal
Provides information on a variety of children’s mental health disorders.
- Managing Problem Behavior at Home from Child Mind
Article breaks down PBS in non-clinical steps with detailed examples
- Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS)
provides articles and resources for utilizing Positive Behavior Support at school and home.
- Centers for Leadership in Disability
offers positive behavior support learning modules, articles, and resources for parents and providers.
- Positive Parent Child Relationships
Understanding family engagement outcomes: research to practice series that addresses building positive parent to child relationships
- Home and Community Positive Behavior Support
A non-profit organization dedicated to expanding and enhancing the application of PBS principles across home and community settings, contexts, and the lifespan for people with behavioral challenges
- Home and Community Positive Behavior Support 2
Article on ways to “catch kids being good” as a positive behavior technique
- Empowering Parents
Article on finding what behaviors are triggering set off your child.