- WV Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
provides housing assistance programs in West Virginia
- WV Coalition to end Homelessness
offers resources and information to individuals who are either at risk of homelessness or are currently homeless
- WV Housing Development Fund
reviews all programs available for WV residents to purchase a home and information regarding owning/purchasing a home
- WV Fair Housing Law Center (for Marshall, Ohio, and Wetzel Counties)
provides advocacy and legal assistance for individuals experiencing issues with their home/apartment
- WV Sober Living
Offers sober living housing with structure and assistance to provide more success in recovery.
- Covenant House
a 24-hour, toll-free crisis hotline which provides crisis intervention, referral and information services to homeless, runaway and other troubled youth and their families throughout
- Habitat for Humanity
information listed on eligibility and how to apply
Lists housing assistance resource possibilities dependent upon current situation.
- Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
National government website which provides resources and articles for those needing housing assistance
- National Coalition for the Homeless
Provides listing of national resources, articles, and federal programs which are available to aid in preventing homelessness.
- National Low Income Housing Coalition
provides statistics, resources, and information regarding low income housing nationally.