IntroductionFamilies dealing with substance abuse disorder may have a need for strengthening family and support relationships.
- • Identify, define, and discuss the factors that protect children and families from risk.
- • Discuss strategies providers may implement to support resiliency in families.
- • Review and describe the parallel process through reflective practice.
- • Review and discuss how services from a relational perspective may look.
- • Identify and review resources and links to use when using strength-based practices.
The following are courses for both families and providers. Choose the modules that more closely reflect you and your interest. For instance, if you are a provider and registered as such, click the series for providers. If you are a family member and have a different connection to this topic, choose the series for families.